Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Team Meeting

Today I met with some of my classmates to discuss each other's projects and give feedback and ideas. They provided a lot of helpful information and it opened up my mind to different things I can include in my project.

In my film opening there's going to be a little kid who gets lost from his house when his older brother was supposed to be taking care of him. Since it is a dramedy there needs to be comedic elements. A suggestion was that the kid is a sleepwalker and he leaves the house not knowing what he is doing. Then, the kid goes to sleep on top of the car outside because he can't get back in the house and the parents come back to see their kid like that. Another idea was that the kid gets lost because he follows something that would add comedy. I still have not come up with what that thing could be, but I think I like the first idea of sleepwalking better.

I also need drama elements in the opening. A suggestion was that the teen is doing college applications and his parents are very hard on him. He is really stressed out, so he does irresponsible things like throwing parties.

Overall, the feedback I received was very helpful and I will see how to integrate it into my film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment